How to make single-serve drip bag coffeePublished Date:
Each drip bag coffee brews a 200ml-240ml cup (7oz-8oz). These are an excellent choice for outdoor days such as hiking, camping, or cycling. Easy to make and with no clean up!
What you will need to make single-serve drip bag coffee:
- Portfolio single serve drip bag coffee
- Hot water
- Drinking cup or container
How to brew single serve drip bag coffee
- Bring water to boil and let cool
- Water should be between 195–205F.
- Open pouch and anchor the coffee bag in cup
- Slowly pour 8 oz of hot water over top
- Be sure to fully saturate the coffee bag.
- Do not steep the coffee bag more than once.
- Remove bag and enjoy!